Please Note: Fees, dates, speakers are subject to change. MACH10’s liability is limited to reimbursement of paid program fees.
- Fees – program fees includes instruction, all seminar materials, testing prior and after instruction, and the MACH10 certificate of attendance. On-site training courses also provide lunches, refreshments served during the entire seminar, but not hotel accommodation.
- Mode of Payment: the student has the option to pay the course fee directly via bank transfer or credit card payment, or request to send an invoice to his/her company/sponsor. Participants will only be admitted to the training course program after full payment has been made, not later than ten (10) business days prior to program start date.
- Cancellation / Substitution – Cancellations received in writing within at least 10 business days prior to the seminar will be subject to EUR€250.00 administration fee. A registered student can nominate a substitute with no extra cost provided the same is done in writing and received by MACH10 at least one week before the program start date.
- Attendance Certificate – participants must attend all program days and fulfill all program requirements, including testing at the beginning and end of the course, in order to receive a Certificate of Attendance, awarded by MACH10.
- Force Majeure – any circumstances beyond the control of the Company may necessitate postponement, change of seminar venue or substitution of assigned Instructor. The Company reserves the right to exercise this clause and implement such amendments.